Friday, May 8, 2015

Fandom Friday: Favorite Fictional Moms



Mommies! Who doesn't adore them?! My own mom happens to be my best friend. She feeds me and takes good care of me and listens to me when I need to talk and we love to make each other laugh. She also enjoys geeking out with me on everything I'm into! And I love her for it! Here is a list of some equally awesome mommas from movies and t.v.  Which one is your favorite?

As always, thanks to Super Space Chick and the Nerdy Girlie for these #5Fandom prompts.

5. Jackie Tyler (Doctor Who)


Mrs. Tyler was not perfect, but she genuinely cared for daughter, Rose, and worried herself sick every time she would run off with that pesky Time Lord...  better bring her back safe, Doctor!!


4. Mrs. Weasley (Harry Potter)


How many kids, (exactly) did Mrs. Weasley have, again? I always lose count. But even with all the kids of her own that she had, she still took in poor little orphan Harry Potter as if he were her own as well. She even made sure he had presents on Christmas, and tried to protect him from evil, nose-less, you-know-who...

3. Marge Simpson (The Simpsons)


This one. I don't know how she does it. The biggest troublemaker of a son, and the least helpful of spouses. But she still manages to keep them all on the straight and narrow, gives wonderful advice, and loves them unconditionally.

2. Lorelai Gilmore (Gilmore Girls)


Definitely the 'coolest' of the list, probably because she was essentially so young. But she raised an awesome daughter and was always there for her through the ups and downs. Love her.

1. Margaret (Jake and Finn's doggy mom from Adventure Time)


Similar to Mrs. Weasley, here was a mom who found a poor defenseless, abandoned human baby in the forest one day, picked him up, and gave him a BIG KISS. She took him home and raised him, and I think she's the main reason for Finn being such a great hero ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...