Tuesday, April 22, 2014

a 365 Photo Challenge (aka "What the heck have I gotten myself into?!")

Hello there! Hope everyone had a nice long weekend.. Personally, mine was too short. It feels like I've been really busy lately, (hence why I haven't blogged much), and the entire weekend kind of passed by with me feeling weird.. Kind of like I woke up every day with a dark cloud hanging over my head. I can't explain it, but I guess I was just feeling a bit blue and low on energy. Maybe it had to do with thinking about/missing my grandfather, but I definitely felt better come Monday, (which is strange, if you think about it, but whatever!)

A couple of weeks ago, I decided to embark on one of those "365/photo a day challenge" things, just for fun.  I went with the Igglebugs 365 Photo Challenge, through the International Geek Girl Pen Pals Club community, (check it out if you've never heard of it! If you're any kind of a geek like I am, you will love it - there's a forum and so many activities to keep you entertained, and you can even sign up for a pen pal to snail mail with!)

So far, I've been keeping up! Here are some of the photos, (but certainly not all of them). To see the rest, and what's to come, you can follow my Instagram feed @flowersandsilence.

Let me know what you think! Have you ever done a challenge like this or have you been considering it??













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...