Monday, July 7, 2014

A 365 Photo Challenge Update: July


yourimagetitle




I've gotten into the habit of uploading my photos for the week on Sundays. Not sure if I like that approach, though. But most days I don't always have the time to upload on the spot, (like if I take a photo at work), so I forget by the time bedtime rolls around, and therefore I just wait until Sunday to go through them all again!

Anyways, I'm feeling like I've hit kind of a stagnant point in this challenge. I don't really know what to take photos of anymore! They're all getting more and more random, it seems, but at least you've gotten a couple of previews of my doodling/artwork!! (see: first and last photos, above).

As of last night, I'm on day 93.

Keep up with my photos on Instagram: @flowersandsilence

Stay tuned,
G.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...