Friday, February 19, 2016

Month of Power Couples: Team FEMME Free Will

Femme Free Will



Come on now, you didn't think I'd forgotten, did you?! And, honestly, you probably saw this one coming from a mile away!

I couldn't write about "power pairings" without mentioning my favorite team of friends: Dean, Sam, and Castiel of Supernatural. Together, they save the world!

I gave them a gender-swapped twist, though! For all you Supernatural loving GIRL GANGS out there. Take some inspiration from my set here, next time ya'll feel like doing some casual cosplay. Personally, I like the 'feel' of each of their looks, here. They make me wanna go kick some monster-butt!

In case you missed my post earlier this week, I got to attend my second Supernatural convention this past weekend and I'm still so 'on cloud nine' about it! Just... squeeeeeee!!!

I hope ya'll enjoyed this set. As always click through the photo to see where to buy each item. I've got ONE  more "Power Couples" set for  next week, and then it's on to the new theme! Stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...