Monday, June 2, 2014

365 Photo Challenge update!


yourimagetitle




If you recall, back in April I decided to start a 365/photo a day challenge. I'm proud to report that I'm officially on day 60!!!

However, I do have to admit, that while I would love to be able to say that I've taken one singular photo on each day so far, there was a week in May that I was super sick and I ended up taking 3 photos in one day that week... And there may or may not have been, (okay, there totally was), a few times when I took a photo one day, and decided I didn't like it, so I didn't upload on that day, and ended up taking another photo the next day.  But hey, at least I'm admitting it, right?!  For the most part, though, yes. I've been snapping photos every day!

So far, I've noticed that I enjoy taking photos of my shoes, and random things that I find while out and about.  I think the ones involving the outdoors/some form of nature are the ones that end up the best.

And now the website that I took this challenge from, (International Geek Girl Pen Pals), recently announced a new, non-photo taking challenge to try out.  I'm thinking of attempting the 30 Day Comic Book Challenge where you read a different comic every day, that correlates with a key word for that day. It sounds too exciting and like a good chance to discover some new comics that I might enjoy, since I'm so new to the comic-reading thing.

Of course, I will post when/if I start!

Until next time,

G.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...